Tiger: A Modern study of Fgst.NR. 250031
The Research Squad are pleased to announce the release of Tiger: Modern Study of Fgst. NR. 250031, a complete photo study of the Aberdeen 712 Tiger tank. The Research Squad were given given special permission by the collection and Aberdeen Proving Ground Museum to fully document this important vehicle in order to create a photographic record for any future restoration work. This includes a full exterior walk-around, a complete documentation of the interior and also a detailed study of the engine compartment and engine.
To this end the knowledge and expertise of many contributors were brought together, not least of which were our two guest technical editors, Liejon Schoot and Rob Veenendaal, without whose massive contribution this book would not have been completed.
The book comprises:
+/- 690 images.
69 technical diagrams (including 27 selected re-mastered diagrams at A4 size)
This will include:
- a full exterior walk-around,
- a complete documentation of the interior
- a detailed study of the engine compartment.
- a history of the vehicle from capture to present date
- a veteran interview with driver of Maj. Leuder
- a technical article on the Vorpanzer with diagrams